Sateen Sheet Set
Incredibly soft, with a smooth and lustrous feel, our premium Sateen Sheets are made from 100% organic cotton.
- Twin & Twin XL Sheet Sets each contain 1 flat & fitted sheet and 1 Standard Size Pillowcase
- Full & Queen Sheet Sets each contain 1 flat & fitted sheet and 2 Standard Size Pillowcases
- King & Cal King Sheet Sets each contain 1 flat & fitted sheet and 2 King Size Pillowcases
Don't Lose Sleep
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 3:1 Weave Sateen
- 280 thread count
Free shipping in the US and Canada. We ship via UPS in the United States and Canada from warehouse partners in each country.
Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory and Nunavut.
- King and Cal King sheet sets come with King pillowcases and all other sizes come with standard pillowcases.
- Made with 100% organic cotton, these sheets start out ridiculously soft and only get softer
- Subject to 1-year Limited Sheets Warranty. Read more
- Machine on warm normal cycle. Wash dark colors separately. Use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
Subject to 1-year Limited Sheets Warranty. Read more
Our friendly Sleep Specialists are here to help. Give us a call now or visit your local store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Technically speaking, thread count means the number of threads in one square inch of your sheets. When we started designing our sheets, we realized that while we’re taught to look at thread count, we weren’t really sure why. Through research, it became clear that higher thread count doesn’t always mean higher quality. In fact, more threads can actually make sheets heavier and less breathable.
You definitely don’t need a Casper mattress to use Casper’s one perfect sheet set! Any mattress up to 14 inches high will work.
All of our sheet sets are machine washable. We recommend washing your Sateen sheets in warm water on a normal cycle. Tumble dry low, and remove from the dryer as soon as possible to keep them from wrinkling. Warm iron as needed.
To keep your sheets looking good as new, use a non-chlorine, oxygen bleach when needed and wash dark colors separately.