The durable waterproof layer keeps your mattress dry and clean, even when life gets messy.
Waterproof Mattress Protector
Why you’ll love it:
Keep your mattress looking and feeling brand new by guarding against dirt, spills, and normal wear and tear.
- The waterproof layer guards your mattress against dirt, spills, and more.
- Quiet materials protect your mattress without sacrificing comfort.
- Our active stretch materials perfectly hug any mattress up to 16 inches deep.
Don't Lose Sleep
- Top: Polyester with Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Skirting: Polyester and Spandex
Free shipping and free returns in the US and Canada.
Select products ineligible for free shipping where indicated. Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
We ship via UPS in the United States and Canada from warehouse partners in each country.
Our friendly Sleep Specialists are here to help. Give us a call now or visit your local store.
Everything proof your mattress.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best mattress protectors match utility with comfort. You don’t want anything that squeaks or smells, but you need a quality mattress protector that actually protects you and your bedding.
To meet these standards, a waterproof mattress cover should use a material that’s liquid-proof and breathable—like Casper’s thermoplastic sheeting.
Additionally, full and fitted coverage is crucial. Unlike a waterproof mattress topper, covers need to guard all exposed surfaces (top, sides, and at least partial bottom). We use a clinging stretch design that never slides or shifts, providing maximum waterproof protection.
Yes—at least quality ones like Casper’s do.
A waterproof protector guards your mattress pad and mattress by providing a physical waterproof barrier against potential risks. With a removable twin, full, queen, or king mattress protector, you can wash away dirt, stains, and dust mite infestation before they reach your entire mattress.
On average, a waterproof mattress protector lasts one to two years. However, a quality mattress protector like ours can last longer (just make sure to check for signs of wear).
As a rule of thumb, wash your waterproof protector every few months to prevent dirt or germ buildup. But if you have an unfortunate spill or accident, feel free to wash right away. For best results, we recommend you hand wash and air dry. It might be tempting to wash and dry on hot, but heat drying could cause delamination and shrinkage.
For bed owners, it’s better to be safe than sorry—and a waterproof bed protector is one way to stay safe.
Dirt, sweat, stains, and other unwelcome elements can easily ruin mattress quality. Using a waterproof cover not only prevents you from having to buy a new mattress but also saves you from stressing over every manner of liquid that could accidentally end up in your bed.
Some might, but Casper’s is designed not to.
If a waterproof mattress protector doesn’t provide an outlet for body heat, that moisture will condense and create sleep-ruining sweat. Casper’s mattress protector has microscopic pores, allowing warm air to circulate out, rather than get trapped in.
If new to shopping for mattress protectors, look for some key functional features:
- Full-coverage fitted design – This allows you to easily slip off the protector for cleaning, while still covering all exposed surfaces.
- Effective waterproofing – A mattress protector should be impenetrable to most stains.
- Silent, comfortable fabric – A good cover won’t interfere with your rest by squeaking when you move or altering the feel of your mattress.
- Breathability – Your mattress cover should prevent sweat stains, not cause them. Look for breathable designs to maximize airflow, leaving you to enjoy a cooler night’s rest.