Casper Products FAQ
About the Casper Mattress Protector
- How exactly does it protect, and are there chemicals used in the process?
- Where does it ship from?
- What's the difference between a mattress protector and a mattress pad?
- If I don't buy your mattress protector (or use one at all), is my Casper mattress warranty voided?
- Tell me more about the Casper mattress protector.
- Where is it made?
- Will your mattress protector make my mattress sleep hotter?
Caring for Your Mattress Protector
About the Casper Down Duvet
- Tell me more about the Casper Down Duvet.
- How much does the Casper duvet cost?
- What is the Casper duvet made of?
- What kind of down is the duvet made from?
- Where is the Casper duvet made?
- Where is the Casper duvet shipped from?
- What certifications does the duvet have?
- How much does the duvet weigh?
- What are the fill weights of the duvet?
- What is the fill power of the duvet?
- What are the dimensions of the duvet?
- What’s the difference between a duvet and a comforter?
- Do I need to use a duvet cover with my Casper duvet?
- Will my duvet cover work with the Casper duvet?
- I have a down allergy, can I use the Casper duvet?
Caring for Your Casper Down Duvet
The Casper Mattress
About Casper Mattresses
- Do Casper mattresses sleep hot?
- Will a Casper mattress form a valley like my other mattress did?
- Can I roll it up like an airbed?
- Does the mattresses contain formaldehyde?
- Does the foam smell?
- Are there chemical fire retardants in Casper mattresses?
- How tall is the Casper Mattress?
- What safety tests have you done on your mattresses?
- What certifications do Casper mattresses have?
- Can I use a heating pad?
- Do you make custom size or RV mattresses?
- Types of Mattresses: A Casper Mattress Comparison
- How are your products reviewed and rated?
- Can the Casper be used on bunk beds?
- How much weight can the Casper mattress hold?
- I have specific medical problems. How will your mattresses work for me?
- Where are Casper mattresses made?
- How do I know which mattress is right for me?
- What size mattresses do you make?
- Do you make a Double size mattress? What is the difference between a Double and a Full?
- What is the difference between a Twin and Twin XL mattress?
- How do I know which mattress size is right for me?
Setting up Your Casper Mattress
- Once I take my mattress out of the box, how long does it take to expand?
- Can I use the mattress on a sofa bed?
- Can I use an adjustable bed frame?
- Will my sheets fit on a Casper?
- How can I make my bed higher?
- Can I use a metal frame?
- When can I sleep on it?
- What’s the difference between a bunkie board and a box spring?
- Can I use a Murphy bed?
About the Casper Sheets
- What is percale?
- Are Casper Sheets organic?
- What finishes are used on your sheets?
- What is Supima® or Pima® Cotton?
- What certifications do you have for your sheets?
- Where are your sheets made?
- Will your sheets only fit on a Casper mattress?
- Can I review the sheets?
- How does thread count work?
- What are the dimensions of your sheets?
About the Casper Pillow
- What is a gusset and why does the Casper pillow have one?
- What’s in the Casper pillow?
- What certifications does the Casper pillow have?
- Where do you make Casper Pillows?
- What size pillows do you offer?
- What size is the box the pillow is shipped in?
- How should I use my Casper pillow?
- Can I review the pillow?
- Tell me more about the Casper Pillow
Setting Up Your Metal Bed Frame
Setting Up Your Adjustable Bed Frame
- Can I use the adjustable bed frame with my existing bed frame?
- Can I set up the adjustable bed frame myself?
- Do I need to maintain the mechanism of the base?
- How will my adjustable bed frame be delivered?
- How do I charge the remote?
- Can the base lay in two different positions at once?
- What positions can the adjustable base be put in?
- Is the adjustable base compatible with other mattresses?
- Do you have split Cal king mattresses?