WHAT STEPS ARE YOU TAKING TO PROTECT PEOPLE AS STORES REOPEN?
As we begin to reopen our Casper Sleep Shops on a case-by-case basis, the health and safety of our customers and employees remains top priority. Based on requirements and guidance from government and health authorities, we are taking the following steps in accordance with company policy:
- Employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves and face coverings, while in a Casper Sleep Shop and when delivering products for pickup.
- Customers are required to wear a face covering at all times while in a Casper Sleep Shop. (This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.)
- All Casper Sleep Shops will engage in enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices throughout the day, including in between customer visits.
- Employees and customers are required to practice physical distancing (remain at least 6 feet apart) while in a Casper Sleep Shop.
- Employees are required to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Soft goods will be laundered after each use during private trial appointments.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers to use upon entering.