The Mattresses FAQ
The Casper Mattress
About Casper Mattresses
- Do Casper mattresses sleep hot?
- Will a Casper mattress form a valley like my other mattress did?
- Can I roll it up like an airbed?
- Does the mattresses contain formaldehyde?
- Does the foam smell?
- Are there chemical fire retardants in Casper mattresses?
- How tall is the Casper Mattress?
- What safety tests have you done on your mattresses?
- What certifications do Casper mattresses have?
- Can I use a heating pad?
- Do you make custom size or RV mattresses?
- Can the Casper be used on bunk beds?
- How much weight can the Casper mattress hold?
- I have specific medical problems. How will your mattresses work for me?
- Where are Casper mattresses made?
- How do I know which mattress is right for me?
- What size mattresses do you make?
- Do you make a Double size mattress? What is the difference between a Double and a Full?
- What is the difference between a Twin and Twin XL mattress?
- How do I know which mattress size is right for me?
Setting up Your Casper Mattress
- Once I take my mattress out of the box, how long does it take to expand?
- Can I use the mattress on a sofa bed?
- Can I use an adjustable bed frame?
- Will my sheets fit on a Casper?
- How can I make my bed higher?
- Can I use a metal frame?
- When can I sleep on it?
- What’s the difference between a bunkie board and a box spring?
- Can I use a Murphy bed?