Our fluorine-free finish shields your mattress from normal wear and tear and keeps it looking brand new.
The coolest part? Our spacer knit design.
Breathable Mattress Protector
Why you’ll love it:
Sleep cool while protecting your mattress against normal wear and tear.
- Spacer knit design increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Fits any mattress up to 16 inches deep.
Don't Lose Sleep
- Top: Polyester, Tencel, Spandex
- Skirting: Polyester and Spandex
- Fluorine-free, water-resistant finish protects your mattress.
- Machine washable.
Free shipping and free returns in the US and Canada.
Select products ineligible for free shipping where indicated. Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
We ship via UPS in the United States and Canada from warehouse partners in each country.
Our friendly Sleep Specialists are here to help. Give us a call now or visit your local store.
Keeps your mattress feeling fresh.
You won’t even notice it’s there.
Perfectly hugs your mattress without sacrificing feel or comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Typically, a mattress protector helps prevent everything from liquid, stains, dirt, and dust from causing permanent damage to your mattress. It can even provide an extra layer of protection to deter bed bugs from getting to your mattress.
A cooling mattress protector does all the above and keeps you cool. Breathable designs and heat-resistant materials keep you and your bed safe, cool, and sweat-free.
The best mattress covers will protect your mattress without impacting the comfort of your mattress. Quality cooling covers (like Casper’s) also allow for breathability.
To pick the best cooling mattress protector for a hot sleeper, prioritize these cooling protector qualities:
- High airflow or breathability – Look for cooling properties with microscopic pores, allowing air to circulate for cooler sleep.
- Water-resistance – Stop sweat, water, or the occasional glass of wine from ruining your mattress pad or actual mattress.
- Noise-free – Avoid sleep-disturbing squeaks in the night with a mattress cover that’s free of crinkling material.
- Full coverage – For effective protection, you need to cover any and all exposed mattress sleep surface—top, sides, and partially the bottom. Zippered or form-fitting mattress cover designs are best for full coverage.
Absolutely—if they have the right design and material.
Our spacer knit design allows air to move between you and your mattress, which is the primary problem with run-of-the-mill mattress protectors. Certain materials (like the polyester in our protector) also resist excess heat retention.
It certainly can, and that's exactly what we've designed. Our breathable cool mattress protector combines fabrics with specific woven designs to keep you cool and enhance breathability.
Sweat-inducing mattress protectors are usually a result of poor material choice.
When made with low-porosity fabric, mattress protectors end up trapping heat—often resulting in night sweat. To escape this discomfort, avoid heat-retaining materials, like vinyl, heavy synthetics, or certain dense memory foams.
Not ours! We believe mattress protection shouldn’t come at the cost of comfort. With its smooth polyester case, Casper’s cool-touch mattress protector ensures a crinkle-free and perfectly chilled experience.